PROM







(me and my daddy!)











Prom was quite sad really. I'm going to miss everybody. Having been at my sixth form previously for school, not just the last 2 years, it's strange. The dress was made by me and my mum, we originally bought THIS ONE, but it was poorly made/too big/and too poooofy. So we returned it in the end and and then we basically copied it. Only we changed the bottom to a waterfall kindof effect which I LOVED in the end and beaded it by hand instead of how it was actually done on their dress which was some shitty sequins which looked horrible. The outcome?.. Took me 8 hours to bead 1000 gold bead embellishments and oh my god it was worth it. I loved my dress in the end and I am so happy and proud to have made it and to have something so elegant and 'prom' like. Most people had evening dresses etc but I wanted a PROM dress, ya know? It's my last ever prom! The only time I'm goign to dress like this again will be my wedding (erven though leets be fair, the pictures of me and my boyfriend look like we have just gotten married haha!) My mum got me a tiara and everything so I really did look like a princess but honestly, I wanted to go all out, and James even bought me a corsage, the cutie!

Sorry for lack of everything, Been busy with making the dress and work, and I don't want to make any more empty promises of blogging regularly but I have been to the odd carboot and have things I need to show and sell! Also, I've missed you guys.

Again sorry, and if you had prom, how was it? I WANNA SEE YOUR DRESSES! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment