Transition

Skirt: Pine. Vest: Urban Outfitters. Boots: TopShop. 
Bag: Mulberry.

I'm back! I've spent the last couple of weeks moving to Los Angeles and getting started on my new TV show 'Revenge' for abc. Lots happening right now!


Hair
I've had quite a few emails regarding my hair recently....

I had my colour done back in March at a salon here in LA called Nine Zero One. The highlights are brushed on and concentrated on the ends and mid lengths of my hair. 

I had my layers cut just before I left London at Rush as they had offered me a complimentary service. The lovely Edra took care of me and I could not have been happier with the cut. I told her I was after long layers and she listened and gave me exactly what I asked for. 

I sometimes use clip in extensions for added length and volume. I'm wearing them in the pictures above. This set are from Head Kandy and I had them highlighted to match my own hair. 

I'm still using Shu Uemura hair oil to keep my hair looking glossy and the ends moist.

I've missed my blog so much!






0 comments:

Post a Comment