Long white coat.















White long zara lookalike coat, c/o sheinside
White crop sweat, ebay - £6.99
Navy and white pinstripe baggy jogger style pants, c/o oasap
Kara Leather Pointed Heels, c/o All Saints
Michael Kors Gold Watch & Michael Kors 'Selma' Bag in Blue Sapphie, c/o Selfridges
Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99


I am still not over my obsession with white clothes, and so getting myself a white coat for winter seemed like the only option. I wasn't sure if I was a fan of this coat after seeing all the bloggers going crazy for it, and sheinside getting a lovely little lookalike seemed like the perfect opportunity to see if I could pull it off.

I was going to leave it without the cap but in the end, I felt like this outfit was a litrle boring without adding an edge to it. I feel like I haven't rocked a cap in forever but in fairness it has been so cold that I've worn mostly my massive furry hat.

I'm going to Nuremberg next week for the weekend which will be my first trip of 2014 - woo! It's nothing blog related but I'm super excited to get away for a little bit (and clearly Germany is now my fave place in the world and all that..)

Have a super duper Sunday!


Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment