The Floral Trend : Grunge

When I was challenged by voucher codes to rock the floral trend with 3 different pieces of clothing all for £80 or under, I definitely didn't know what to expect. I was going to throw the 3 different outfits in one post but I am so happy with how I styled them that they all have their own seperate posts.. so first up is the 'grunge' trend.















Floral Playsuit, Glamorous - £27*
Comme Des Fuckdown Beanie
Henna / Tattoo Style Choker Necklace, c/o Impulse Loves (Topshop)
Over the knee black knit socks, Primark - £2 (similar here)
Black Dr Martens c/o Scorpio Shoes
Gold ring mix, c/o Impulse Loves (Topshop) & Galisfly
Caravelle New York Watch in Rose Gold c/o CNY

This playsuit is ridiculously feminine. From the cut, to the low neckline, and of course the ditsy floral pattern. Making this 'edgier' felt like a little bit of an impossible task. I decided to team it with an oversized boyfriend styled coat, which I grabbed from new look during fashion week (and has now become a firm favourite!) and my oversized sunnies which haven't made an appearance in a while.

Throwing my grungey docs with over the knee socks was necessary, and my comme des fuckdown beanie felt right. I then decided to pair it with a bit of a 90's throwback in the form of this topshop necklace which was owned by every 90's girl up and down the country. Well, I think they're making a comeback and I am so excited - oh the nostalgia!

I wanted to keep it a little bit girly still so teamed it with gold detailing in the form of some gold mix rings and my new CCaravelle New York watch. It looks just like the michael kors watch (only cheaper!) and is a beautiful rose gold!

*Voucher codes supplied me with £80 to pick whatever I liked online and/or instore to complete this task, I chose everything myself. Oh - and this post is not sponsored in anyway!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment