Press news

                                                                                              CLICK TO SEE MORE




Here are some of my favorite online and offline features (click to see the article) which were published lately, so thank you:
1. Buro 24/7 - Girl of the week  -for making me a girl of the week, for such a nice words and for liking my photos and blog! Love you before this, and now even more! :)
2.  Who what wear - Super bowl outfits - for including me among all those great girls!
3. Buro 24/7 - Top 5 Serbian fashion bloggers  - for spreading the l.o.v.e! 
4. Mujer Hoy  - for giving me great online space in Spain!
5. Sensa Croatia - cover   - for making my cover live again with republishing in another country!
6. The street style tumblr  - for having me over there!
It's really a huge honor for me to see my photos on these great places, so thank you all!


p.s. if you see me somewhere online, drop a link! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment